Terms and Conditions
Destination Rewards, Inc. ("Program Manager") is a service provider for the LifeStyle Rewards Program; contact information for the Program Manager is available at www.yourlifestylerewards.com.
1. The LifeStyle Rewards (the "Program") is offered to certain LifeStyle Rewards Customers, including you ("you") at the sole discretion of LifeStyle Rewards. Subject to these terms and conditions, you will receive savings coupons (Rewards Dollars) to be used towards the purchase of goods or services from participating merchants through www.yourlifestylerewards.com. The Program or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated with 30 days prior written notice. If the Program is terminated, you will only have 90 days from the termination date to use all of your accumulated Rewards Dollars. All Program offers, including the participating merchants are subject to availability and may change without notice. You may access continuously updated Terms and Conditions of the LifeStyle Rewards Program at www.yourlifestylerewards.com ("website" or "Program website").
2. An online account ("Program Account") will be set up to record your activity in the Program, including the amount of Rewards Dollars you may have accumulated. Rewards Dollars will be deposited in your Program Account directly by LifeStyle Rewards. You may accumulate Rewards Dollars as long as your LifeStyle Rewards Account is open and not in default at any time. If your Account is closed for any reason, you will not be eligible to accumulate Rewards Dollars. To activate your Program Account you must complete a customer profile at www.yourlifestylerewards.com. Once you submit your profile, you consent to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated herein. You further signify agreement to these terms and conditions (as they may be modified from time to time) when you make any purchase through the Program.
3. LifeStyle Rewards has no cash value, may not be assigned, transferred and/or pledged to any third party. You have no property rights or other legal interests in Rewards Dollars. You are responsible for any personal tax liability that may be related to the participation in the Program.
4. LifeStyle Rewards has the right to monitor all Program Account activity. If your Program Account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, you may lose your accumulated Rewards Dollars, and, as a result of this activity, LifeStyle Rewards may close your Program Account immediately. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, LifeStyle Rewards reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and may have grounds to confiscate any goods or services purchased as a result of such activity. In addition, you may be liable for monetary losses to LifeStyle Rewards, including litigation costs and damages, and you will not be allowed to participate in the Program in the future. If your Program Account does not represent the correct amount of Rewards Dollars that you should have been awarded as determined by LifeStyle Rewards, LifeStyle Rewards reserves the right to adjust your Rewards Dollars balance. If you have been given Rewards Dollars in error or if you believe your Program Account has been the subject of any suspicious activity, please contact the LifeStyle Rewards Service Center immediately. If it is determined you have been the victim of a fraud, the amount of Rewards Dollars you have received will be transferred into a new Program Account.
5. LifeStyle Rewards, its affiliates, the Program Manager, and any merchants participating in the Program make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning Program offers available. All offers from participating merchants are void where prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations and are subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations. You release LifeStyle Rewards, its affiliates, the Program Manager, and any merchants participating in the Program from all liability regarding the purchase and use of any goods or services from participating merchants as part of the Program, including any goods that may be lost, stolen or destroyed. All participating merchants are in no way affiliated with or responsible for Program administration.
ACCUMULATING Rewards Dollars
1. You may accumulate Rewards Dollars on a monthly basis.
2. There is no limit to the amount of Rewards Dollars you may accumulate.
USING Rewards Dollars
1. You may use your Rewards Dollars for savings from participating merchants only by purchases made through www.yourlifestylerewards.com. Rewards Dollars may only be used to pay for a portion of the total charges at each participating merchant. The entire remaining balance of charges for any goods and services, including any related taxes, shipping charges and/or applicable fees, from a participating merchant must be charged at the time of transaction to a credit card. Please refer to www.yourlifestylerewards.com for the current pricing of goods and services and the amount of Rewards Dollars that can be used to purchase them at participating merchants. Upon confirmation and full payment, the amount of Rewards Dollars you have used will be subtracted from your Program Account.
2. LifeStyle Rewards may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, special rate programs, including, but not limited to: Upgrades, tours/travel packages, group, internet, convention/company meeting, senior rates, companion rates, 3rd or 4th person rates, student or child rates, early bookings or value added price programs or repeat passenger or repeat guest programs, or industry discounts.
3. All transactions after your initial purchase, including but not limited to revisions and cancellations, if allowed and subject to all fees, must be carried out through the website at www.yourlifestylerewards.com or by calling the LifeStyle Rewards Service Center at 1-866-257-3927.
4. Terms, cancellation policies, hotel/condo or resort or other merchant participation are subject to change without notice. There are no refunds, exchanges, replacements or conversions for currency, credit or rewards for no-shows or unused amounts of Rewards Dollars. In some cases, there may be changes in circumstances that are beyond the control of Program Manager, and/or its affiliates. Accordingly, Program Manager and/or its affiliates reserve the right to substitute the components and suppliers of the offer should circumstances so require.
5. Depending on the types of goods or services purchased through the program, certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Shipping times may vary based on actual product and orders may arrive in more than one package and at different times. Merchandise may only be shipped within the United States. Shipping to Canada and Puerto Rico may be available and is subject to an additional shipping fee. Magazine subscriptions are only available in the 48 contiguous United States. Please allow up to twelve (12) weeks for magazine subscriptions to begin. Applicable sales tax may apply.
6. You may cancel an order for a non-travel related product purchased through the Program only by calling the LifeStyle Rewards Service Center at 1-866-257-3927 during operating hours on the same day you made the order. After that time, your order cannot be cancelled or changed, and is completely non-refundable. To return any damaged products or if you receive defective or damaged merchandise you may return your item for replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt of the product. For assistance contact LifeStyle Rewards Service Center at 1-866-257-3927 or email@example.com.
GENERAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Program Manager, its agents, assignees and designees, act only as order processors for the hotels/condos, resorts, cruise lines, and certain other suppliers. LifeStyle Rewards, Program Manager, and their respective affiliates, agents, assignees, and designees do not assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property, whatsoever, with respect to any supplier or at any hotel/condo, resort, or on any ship or aircraft, or in transit to and from said venues. Nor will LifeStyle Rewards, Program Manager, and their respective affiliates, agents, assignees, and designees assume any liability or be responsible in any way for any damage, expense or inconvenience due to cancellations or delays due to weather or mechanical breakdowns, or arising from war, acts of God or acts of terrorism.
2. Neither LifeStyle Rewards nor Program Manager, nor any of their affiliates or suppliers will have any liability whatsoever for purchases made in good faith by individuals who claim to have authority to act on your behalf.
3. LifeStyle Rewards, Program Manager and/or their affiliates shall not be liable for errors or omissions by their employees or agents in interpreting or in carrying out the terms of this Program.
4. Neither LifeStyle Rewards, nor Program Manager, nor any of their affiliates, nor any supplier to the Program will have any liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, expense, non-performance, consequential or special damages, accident or injury incurred in the course of a Program participant's use of any good or service received through the Program or as a result of any defect in or failure of such rewards. LifeStyle Rewards, Program Manager, and/or their affiliates make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the goods or services offered by any supplier and specifically disclaim any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GIFT CARDS & CERTIFICATES
1. Gift cards/certificates are subject to the terms and conditions set by the merchants who issue the gift cards/certificates. The terms and conditions are provided to us by those merchants and are their responsibility. Expiration policies and non-usage fees may apply; however, expiration will occur no earlier than 12 months from the date of purchase. For further details, please review the information on the page featuring the gift card/certificate you wish to purchase.
2. Gift cards/certificates may not be cancelled or returned. Gift cards/certificates should be treated like cash; no refunds or replacements will be provided for lost or stolen gift cards/certificates.
1. The LifeStyle Rewards may be used for saving for hotel/condo and other travel reservations depending on factors including, but not limited to, the location, length of stay and desired travel dates. Rewards Dollars is applied to the most competitive, unrestricted published prices offered directly from participating hotel/condos, resorts, and cruise lines. Rewards Dollars is applied at the time of transaction for instant savings at the point of purchase.
2. In general, when a transaction includes travel, one of the travelers must be at least 18 years of age and must have a major credit card in his/her name at the time of check-in to cover any incidental charges incurred during the stay. The actual minimum age requirement is always determined by the travel supplier and may vary. It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to verify minimum age requirements.
3. It is your responsibility to review and verify the accuracy of all documents and correspondence with regard to names, dates, and room and/or cabin category. You will be responsible for any errors or omissions not brought to the attention of Program Manager within 24 hours of receipt of those documents or email confirmation.
4. It is the sole responsibility of the traveler to determine and obtain all necessary documentation required for travel. Travelers are responsible to know what legal documents are needed to enter different countries.
5. All reservations are based on availability and are limited to what is available for booking on the Program website at the time of transaction.
6. Transportation to/from the hotel/condo, cruise or resort, if required, is not included. Prices displayed on the Program website DO NOT include, merely by way of example and without limitation, any applicable hotel/condo service or resort fees, charges for optional incidentals (such as mini-bar snacks or telephone calls), fuel surcharges or regulatory surcharges. The supplier will assess these fees, charges and surcharges either at check-in or upon checkout.
7. Tax Recovery Charge: Taxes charged on Program Manager are a recovery of applicable transaction taxes (e.g., sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax, value added tax, etc.) that Program Manager pays to the vendors (e.g., hotels/condos, etc.) in connection with the purchase.
Cruise cancellation and refund policies along with cancellation fees, if applicable, vary by travel supplier. For an overview of information for respective cruise line cancellation policies, please click on the More Info option on the cruise page. It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to be familiar with the penalties assessed for cancellation. Cancellation charges subject to change without notice.
1. Offers are non-transferable. The barter, trade, sale, photocopying, alteration, purchase, or transfer of these offers by any person or entity is strictly prohibited. These offers are intended for the non-profit use of the individual registered for this program. Any use of an offer in violation of these Rules will render the offer VOID. Offers may not be reproduced and are void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. LifeStyle Rewards and/or Program Manager will not be responsible if any establishment breaches its contract or refuses to accept an offer; however, Program Manager will attempt to secure merchant compliance to the best of the company's ability.
2. There are no refunds, exchanges, replacements or conversions for redemptions.
Please note that auctions are offered, hosted, managed and operated solely by LifeStyle Rewards (the "Program Manager"). Member chooses to participate in Program Manager's auctions at Member's sole discretion. The auctions component of the Program may be terminated at any time without notice in Program Manager's sole discretion. Auctions are subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
Eligibility: Only Program members in good standing are eligible to participate in or win any auctions through the Program. Eligible participants ("Bidders") must be located in the United States. By placing a bid on an auction herein, Bidder declares that Bidder is legally capable of entering into a valid and binding contract and that Bidder is not a commercial reseller. Program Manager reserves the right to reject bids from, or exclude, anyone who violates any of the terms and conditions of the Program including these auctions or who engages in any abusive activity or unauthorized usage with respect to these auctions or the Program. Examples of such unauthorized usage include without limitation use of unauthorized third-party bidding or other software, interfering with other bids, or the providing of false, inaccurate or misleading data of any type. Employees of Program Manager and/or LifeStyle Rewards or any of their respective affiliates or subsidiaries, as well as the immediate families and/or those living in the same household of any of the same, are not eligible to win auctions under LifeStyle Rewards.
Auction Rules: There are two types of auctions available to participants ("Bidders") through this Program. The first type of auction involves solely Rewards Dollars, and the winning Bidder will be the person with the highest bid at the time of the auction close in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below. The second type of auction also involves bidding only in Rewards Dollars, but this type of auction requires the winning Bidder to pay a predetermined amount in U.S. dollars upon winning the auction in addition to the Rewards Dollars used for the winning bid. The following terms and conditions apply to auctions.
1. By participating in auctions on this site, Bidder agrees to abide by these terms and conditions. Bidder must be located in the United States.
2. All terms and conditions applicable to the Program in general are incorporated herein.
3. In order to make the auctions accessible to all Bidders, unless otherwise indicated, Bidder can only bid the next increment as shown for each auction item ("Auction Item"). Bidders will not be permitted to select their own bid amount. Program Manager shall determine the increments for bids in its sole discretion.
4. By clicking on "Place Bid", Bidder agrees that the Rewards Dollars required for that bid will be deducted from Bidder's account. In the event that another person places a bid exceeding Bidder's bid, the Rewards Dollars associated with Bidder's unsuccessful bid will be returned to Bidder's account. Program Manager will not be responsible for any delays in the return of Rewards Dollars to Bidder's account.
5. Bidder must have sufficient Rewards Dollars in Bidder's account to place a successful bid. Once a bid is placed, Bidder cannot cancel the bid.
6. For auctions that include Rewards Dollars and U.S. Dollars, there will not be a hold placed on Bidder's credit card for the U.S. Dollars amount while bidding; Bidder must pay the U.S. Dollars amount (as described below) only after receiving notification of winning the auction.
7. Auctions will end at the specified time except where indicated. For some auctions, called "auto-extend auctions", a new high bid will extend an auction beyond the scheduled auction close date and time. Auto-extend auctions will end at the scheduled time if no bids have been placed within a predetermined amount of time (such as the final 10 seconds before the scheduled end time), in which case the timer will be reset to the predetermined amount of time and the auction will end whenever the predetermined amount of time has passed without a new bid. Program Manager shall determine the incremental time extensions for auctions, where applicable, in its sole discretion. The website will identify auto-extend auctions as well as the predetermined amount of time within which a bid will extend the end of the auction.
8. The winning Bidder will be the Bidder who has an accepted bid of the largest amount of Rewards Dollars at the time the auction closes. The site may not indicate the final bid when the clock shows no time remaining, as there may be a slight delay relative to final bids placed before the auction closed can be displayed. The last bidder is determined according to the records in Program Manager's database. Program Manager's determination of the last bidder shall be final. All winning bids are subject to confirmation and final review by Program Manager.
9. After an auction has ended, the winning Bidder must click on the "Claim Now" button. A winning Bidder may only claim one Auction Item at a time (so if Bidder wins more than one auction, Bidder must complete the checkout separately for each item won). Program Manager reserves the right to require documentation/authentication and/or an agreement before relinquishing the Auction Item
10. If the winning Bidder fails to claim the Auction Item within 30 days of the conclusion of the auction, Program Manager reserves the right to withdraw the offer to conclude a contract. If Program Manager withdraws the offer, the winner's right to pay for and receive delivery of an item will be permanently revoked. In this instance, the winning Bidder's final Rewards Dollars bid placed in that auction is non-refundable.
11. Publicity. As a condition of participating in these auctions, Bidder agrees that Program Manager reserves the right to publish the name, region address and photograph of any winning Bidders. Such information may be used in a press release distributed to the media, or in television, radio, direct mail or internet advertisements. In addition, Program Manager reserves the right to publish on the website limited information regarding Bidders showing the leading Bidder and similar information.
12. Program Manager reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the number of auctions for which a Member may be the winning Bidder per calendar month. Subject to further limitations, no Member may be the winning Bidder more than three (3) times in any one calendar month, and no household or address may have the winning Bidder more than nine (9) times in any calendar month (subject further to individual Member cap). Any high bids beyond the allowed amount will be invalidated. In the event that the Program Manager in its sole discretion determines that a Member is using multiple accounts to participate in auctions or otherwise engaging in suspicious activity, Program Manager reserves the right to invalidate any auction bids or high bids from such Member.
13. For auctions that include Rewards Dollars and U.S. Dollars, the winning bidder must pay the predetermined amount of U.S. dollars at the time of checkout. Shipping and handling charges, if any, will be disclosed with the Auction Item prior to bidding. Sales tax may apply depending on the location of the Bidder and will be identified at the time of checkout.
14. Unless otherwise stated, delivery will be made directly from Program Manager's suppliers or from its warehouse to the address provided by the user. Deliveries are made solely within the 50 states of the United States (explicitly excluding the U.S. sovereign territories of Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands) Delivery times vary and any delivery time indicated is provided only as a guide and is not guaranteed. Program Manager shall be entitled to engage third parties to fulfill the Auction Items without being required to notify the buyer. Obvious damage to the item or packaging during transport shall be reported to Program Manager by the winner upon taking delivery.
15. Should Program Manager be unable to deliver the item ordered, Program Manager shall promptly notify Bidder if it can deliver a comparable substitute product that has the same or better features. Bidder shall then promptly notify Program Manager if Bidder wishes to receive this substitute or prefers to receive a refund of the winning bid amount.
16. No exchanges or refunds are allowed for Auction Items. In the case of receipt of damaged or defective merchandise, Bidder should call Program Manager's customer service Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 6:30pm Eastern Time and Saturday from 10:00am to 3:00pm Eastern Time immediately upon receipt of the Auction Item.
17. Program Manager reserves the right in its sole discretion to disallow any bids at any time, including at the conclusion of an auction, if Program Manager suspects an improper bid or a violation of Program terms and conditions.
18. Neither Program Manager nor LifeStyle Rewards nor their affiliates, officers, employees, contractors or agents shall be responsible or liable in any way (a) any failure of any Auction Item, the auction site, the ability to bid on any Auction Item, or any computer system, internet or internet service provider in any way, (b) any system overload, service interruption, system disruption or delay or other technical issue, or (c) the failure to receive Bidder's bid in a timely fashion due to any reason. Bidder's sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any claim whatsoever with respect to an auction, participation in any auction and/or any Auction Item shall be a refund of the amount of Rewards Dollars used for the winning bid, if applicable.
19. In consideration of Bidder's being allowed to participate in auctions, Bidder agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Program Manager and its affiliates, officers, employees, contractors and agents with respect to any matters relating to or arising out of Bidder's participation in the auctions.
20. Program Manager is not responsible for any actions taken by individuals with access to Bidder's account.
21. Applicable local, state or federal sales, use, income or other taxes with respect to any Auction Items won by Bidder shall be the responsibility solely of Bidder.
22. The auction platform is provided on an "as is" basis. Program Manager and LifeStyle Rewards disclaim any and all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to any information, services and commercial offerings, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and/or accuracy of information provided. Neither Program Manager nor LifeStyle Rewards shall be responsible for any information incorrectly supplied or omitted or for typographical errors. Program Manager and LifeStyle Rewards further disclaim any warranties that the auction platform will be free from computer viruses or without technical glitches, including without limitation any failure of performance, interruption, delay or defect.
23. Program Manager and LifeStyle Rewards do not warrant that the auction platform will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do they make any warranty with respect to the results obtained from participating in the use of the auction platform, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or offerings provided through the auction platform.
24. Program Manager reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any Bidder whom Program Manager believes has participated in auctions in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, has engaged in misuse or abuse with respect to auctions, or has violated any local, state, federal or international laws or regulations. Program Manager reserves the right to take additional actions as Program Manager deems appropriate.
25. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The terms and conditions set forth herein shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. Bidder may be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction from which Bidder accesses the auction platform.
SELLER OF TRAVEL REGISTRATION
Destination Rewards, Inc. is a registered seller of travel in California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Nevada and Washington under each state's seller of travel regulations.
State Seller of Travel Registration Numbers for Destination Rewards, Inc.:
California registration number: 2067889-50 (Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by California. Destination Rewards, Inc. is not a participant in the Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. California law requires that certain sellers of travel have a trust account or bond. Destination Rewards, Inc. has a bond issued by Beach City Bonds in the amount of $5000).
Florida registration number: ST-35620
Hawaii registration number: TAR- 6545
Iowa registration number: 762
Nevada registration number: 2003-0378
NEVADA RECOVERY FUND FOR CONSUMERS DAMAGED BY SELLERS OF TRAVEL - You may be eligible for payment from the Recovery Fund if you have paid money to a seller of travel registered in this state for the purchase of travel services or a vacation certificate and you have suffered certain financial damages as a result of the transaction. To obtain information relating to your rights under the Recovery Fund and filing a claim for recovery from the Recovery Fund, you may contact the Consumer Affairs Division of the Department of Business and Industry at the following locations:
1850 East Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
4600 Keitzke Lane
Building B, Suite 113
Reno, Nevada 89502
Washington registration number: 602-338-670.